Did Someone Jump In Front Of Your Car And Get Hit Accidentally? Get A Lawyer Fast

If you were driving down the road and you hit someone crossing the street, but the person ran out suddenly and it isn't fair that you're facing criminal charges, you'll want to hire a lawyer right away. If you can show that you weren't speeding, you weren't intoxicated, and that you weren't driving recklessly in any way, it shouldn't be your fault that the person ran out in front of you. [Read More]

What To Do When You're Being Investigated For Child Abuse

Being investigated for an allegation of child abuse is a serious situation that should not be taken lightly. An investigation can easily turn into a formal charge if you don't know how to proceed. Unfortunately, this statement is true even if you aren't guilty. If you are being investigated for this crime, it is imperative that you understand how to progress forward. Child Abuse When people hear the term child abuse they generally think of direct physical abuse, such as hitting a child. [Read More]

How Much Will A DUI Conviction Cost You?

No matter how many times you hear that a conviction for driving under the influence has serious consequences, it is unlikely that you can really understand the total costs until you see them laid out in detail. A DUI conviction is no slap on the wrist, financially or emotionally. Here's exactly what you have to lose if you get caught drinking and driving: Bail Typically, the cost of bail is set by the judge and is based on your DUI record, criminal history, whether you may have caused injury to others, and how many ties you have to the community around you. [Read More]

4 Reasons To Hire An Attorney After A DWI Arrest

A charge of driving while intoxicated (DWI) is very serious, and if you are pulled over and arrested for suspected drunk driving it is in your best interest to hire an experienced DWI attorney as quickly as possible. While you are not required to have an attorney after being arrested for DWI, trying to defend yourself in a court of law is usually one of the worst things you can do. [Read More]